Skirt + free shipping
Howdy! Go ahead and call me Issy. :)
I still want to bulk buy these and adonize batch pink.
Apart from being super cool - which it definitely is - the serrated side cuts through braided rope, and though I haven’t seen it in person I’d be willing to bet money the smallest (“flat phillips”) screwdriver picks handcuffs.
Ladies, this is an escape tool.
Here is the video, and it’s wonderful.
It’s 2014 and a person can get drunk and almost get stabbed by a household robot. I love the future.
I love that this has escaped the rooster teeth fandom by so much. The internet is great.
"some drunk people" I’m laughing so fucking hard that this is how the world now knows Geoff and Griffon Ramsey and Gavin Free
stop taking bucky’s metal arm away
stop taking charles’ wheelchair away
stop taking clint’s hearing aids away
disabled superheroes are important stop sucking please
I read this wrong and I was just picturing them all confused as to who keeps taking their stuff.
"Steve have you seen my arm anywhere?"
"Nope, sorry Bucky. By the way, have you seen Clint’s hearing aids? He hasn’t been able to hear a damn thing all day"
i was crying in art class today and this girl was all “why are you crying?” and i didnt really wanna answer and we sorta know each other so i was all “why arent YOU crying?” and then she looked at me and ACTUALLY sTARTED TO CRY I just?? wAS NOT PREPARED FOR THAT
URGENT REALIZATION: i just noticed that i don’t pronounce the letter W in my head, like in acronyms and stuff. i mean i do, but it’s not doubleyoo, it’s some sort of vague “oo” sound, like i pronounce LW as elloo, or SJW as essjayoo, and this has completely escaped my conscious notice for probably like my entire life
Though not to the same extent, I always head-pronounce “lmao” El-Mao, like a Communist luchador.
I don’t pronounce AU as AY-YOU I pronounce it as AH-YOU
How to take your wig from gross to great!
This isn’t a new method at all, but instead my results using this tutorial.
While the before shot is pretty terrible photo quality to begin with, you can see the wig is basically a ratty, gross-looking mess.
- Find a tank or bucket and empty a capful of fabric softener into it (more softener if your wig is longer).
- Add enough water to submerge the wig, and make sure to flip it inside out before you put it in the water. Swish it around to make sure it’s saturated, and then let it soak for a few days. I left mine is for a little over two days, but I would suggest leaving it in closer for the five days the original tutorial suggests.
- Lay the wig out on a towel to dry. I didn’t wash out the fabric softener, and when it was damp instead of dripping, I put it on a wig stand.
- After it’s completely dry, brush through it with a wig brush, or at least a brush with wire teeth. Plastic teeth will create static and no one wants that.
- If you need a wig brush, try checking out beauty stores. Failing that, you can usually find wire brushes at pet stores, and they work as well as any wig brush.
- Spray lightly with dry shampoo or sprinkle with talcum powder. Brush your wig again after a few minutes to help disperse the powder and keep your wig from looking chalky. You may experience a small amount of shedding during the brushing process, but it shouldn’t be anything too severe.
And there you have it!